SmallBASIC version 0.11.18 for Windows is now available.
The changes are:
1. Pressing the [Backspace] key will now re-display the launcher when a program has completed.
- Unlike the BACK menu option, pressing the [Backspace] key from the launcher will not terminate the application.
- The [Ctrl] + [B] key combination is a short cut to the BACK menu item.
2. The startup font size is now based on logical point size of 11 points. You may need to change your Zoom setting to account for this change.
3. The window title now correctly displays the BASIC program file name.
4. Fixed a regression with returning system memory information (Command FRE)
5. Workaround for incorrect mouse cursor displayed at startup when double clicking in explorer to start.
Please report any bugs you find.